Has a car accident put a halt to your life? Dr. Sherra Conde at Spine Align Center in Fayetteville, GA offers natural, safe, and lasting auto injury treatments to help you recover more quickly and effectively.
Guide to Chiropractic Auto Injury Treatments in Fayetteville, GA
Being involved in a car accident can be a very traumatic event. In addition to the emotional turmoil it can create, it can also wreak havoc on your body – sometimes without you even realizing it. Fortunately, chiropractic care is a safe and effective way to get your body back on track.
Common Auto Injuries Chiropractic Care Can Help With
When the body sustains the force that a collision creates, injuries can occur from the head down to the feet. Some of the most common that chiropractic care effectively addresses include those below.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is one of the most common auto accident injuries and occurs when the head is “whipped” rapidly beyond its normal range of motion. This causes tears in the soft tissues that lead to stiffness, headaches, pain in the neck and shoulders, and much more.
- Misalignment: It’s not unusual for the spine to be “knocked” out of alignment during an auto accident.
- Nerve pain: Misalignment, tension, and inflammation can all put pressure on the nerves, leading to pain, numbness, weakness, and more. Sciatica is typically the most well-known type of nerve pain.
- Herniated discs: Misalignment can also cause spinal discs to herniate, meaning that the outer casing tears, which allows the inner filling to spill out onto surrounding spinal components.
Though these are just a few common injuries, chiropractic care is invaluable in the treatment of any neuromusculoskeletal injury.
Types of Auto Injury Treatments
When visiting Dr. Conde at Spine Align Center with an auto injury, you’ll receive a personalized treatment plan that can include the following natural methods and more.
- Spinal adjustments and manipulation: One of the most important aspects of recovery is ensuring that your spine is in proper alignment. This relieves pressure on surrounding elements of the spinal column, reducing or eliminating pain, inflammation, nerve constriction, and tension. Spinal adjustments provide these benefits while helping to restore your range of motion and more.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy utilizes laser light to address swelling and pain while promoting blood flow and tissue repair.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy is a relaxing method of reducing tension while promoting the body’s natural healing processes.
Don’t let a car accident put a stop to your life. Learn more about auto injury treatments with Dr. Conde at Spine Align Center in Fayetteville, GA by calling (678) 489-2974.